Type III water production for high water consumption applications. Ideal system for water production by reverse osmosis, steadily and reliably, with a low water consumption. Easy management and maintenance through an interactive touch screen that guides the operator through the steps that must be taken.
The built-in Milli-Q Connect system allows remote, real-time access to the equipment for diagnosis and monitoring of the entire system.
- Data storage including water quality, alarms and events, water consumption and consumables from the last 2 years and accessible through the laboratory network (Ethernet) or USB stick. Issuance of automatic reports.
- Pre-treatment system that efficiently removes particles and colloids, free chlorine and hardness by a reverse osmosis membrane for a final removal of up to 95% of ionic compounds and up to 99% of other contaminants.
- Equipped with the patented E.R.A. (Evolutive Reject Adjustment) that optimizes the recovery of sewage water, through information on the quality of the feed water, resulting in lower water consumption, constant permeate flow (water with temperature between 10 ºC and 35 °C) and an increase in the life span of the reverse osmosis cartridge.
- Four production flow options: 60, 120, 170 and 220 liters per hour.
- Possibility of choosing between the HC or LC option depending on the maximum values of free chlorine present in the feed water (60 and 120 L / h models).