The RiOs Essential equipment is a type III water production system from the main water and is the ideal equipment for water production by reverse osmosis (type III) in a constant and reliable way.
- Consisting of a Progard pretreatment system which efficiently removes particles and colloids, free chlorine and hardness and a reverse osmosis membrane for a final removal of up to 95% of ionic compounds and up to 99% other contaminants (organic and particulate).
- The intelligent reverse osmosis system adapts the production flow to the temperature of the feed water and optimizes the recovery of rejected water.
- Color LCD display that allows the view of all information about the system.
- Four production flow options: 5, 8, 16 and 24 liters per hour.
- The system can be coupled to external tanks of 30, 60 and 100 liters in PE and also to a large capacity tank (200-liter SDS). In the latter model, the purified water may be pressurized or not (depending on the model).