Beta is a sterile disinfectant based on a complex blend containing amine-based structure and non-toxic biodegradable detergent. CleanGuard3 Beta is suitable for cleanrooms and controlled environments. Validated efficacy against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, viruses and spores, Beta has demonstrated a mode of action that disrupts the RNA of microorganisms and prevents resistance build-up.
- Gamma irradiation (minimum 25kGy).
- Trigger spray: The product is filled and capped in ISO 14644-1 Class 5 (in use) unidirectional airflow cabinets. Packaging is performed within an ISO 14644-1 Class 7 (in use) cleanroom.
- 5-litre: Product filled and secondary packaged in an EU GMP Grade B and ISO 14644-1 Class 6 (at rest) cleanroom.
-5-litre version ready to use.
- The disinfectant is filtered through a 0.2 μm filter at the point of fill.
- Validated to be rotational with CleanGuard4 Alpha.
- Double bagged.