Alpha is a sterile disinfectant made of a synergistic blend of quaternary ammonium compounds. CleanGuard4 Alpha a broad spectrum disinfectant suitable for regular use in cleanrooms and controlled environments. Effective against bacteria, mycobacteria and fungi.
- Gamma irradiation (minimum 25kGy).
- Trigger spray: Product filled and capped in ISO 14644-1 Class 5 (in use) unidirectional airflow cabinets. Packaging is performed within an ISO 14644-1 Class 7 (in use) cleanroom.
- 5-litre: Product filled and secondary packaged in an EU GMP Grade B and ISO 14644-1 Class 6 (at rest) cleanroom.
- The disinfectant is filtered through a 0.2 μm filter at the point of fill.
- Validated to be rotational with Beta.
- Double bagged.
- Available in 500 mL, 5 L and pre-saturated wipes.