Pharmaclean products in DuPont™ Tyvek® type 1422A material, for sterilisation and protection from dust, particles and micro-organisms, are designed to offer total safety and resistance. They are customizable and easy to use. Unaffected by autoclave sterilisation processes.
All products come with a certificate of conformity and a certificate of irradiation, where applicable.
- Completely in DuPont™ Tyvek® material
- Standard and custom shapes and sizes
- Tear and perforation resistant
- Easy to apply and remove
- Low particulate release
- Excellent microbiological barrier
- Uniform vapour penetration across the surface
- Sterile version available
- Mini covers: Pharmaclean mini covers are a quick and safe system for the protection of glassware, vessels, valves, tubes and equipment (pressure sensor, etc.) during sterilisation processes. Latex-free elastic securing system, sewn with polyester thread.
- Large covers: Pharmaclean large covers are a quick and safe solution for wrapping hoppers and individual parts of machines during the sterilization process. Latex-free elastic securing system, sewn with polyester thread.
- Covers for trolleys, tanks, machines and equipment: Pharmaclean covers provide an excellent solution to protect machines, trolleys and other equipment, of any shape and size, in production areas. Elastic, zip or drawstring securing systems.
- Bags for component sterilization: Pharmaclean bags are ideal for the packaging of both tiny components and large, bulky and uneven items. They ensure vapour delivery across the entire surface and quick drying. Drawstring or heat-sealed securing systems.
There are also models for small product protection and cover like needles, clamps and small articles.